Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Opener

I am writing this under the guise of the administrator of this blog, as labelled by the "blogspot" people, on the "Settings" page. However, my duties as an _administrator_ end at that. The creation of this blog was originally the brainchild of Rahul Gundecha, which was simply seconded and executed by me.

The description for this page pretty much sums up the purpose of this blog. However, I do not want to start off with any technical stuff. So, I thought it would be nice if each member can just introduce himself, which will help to serve two important purposes:

  • Mark the entry of a new member on the posting list.
  • Have a record of where each member was, in his career path, at the point of time when he joined in.
I think that is enough of being _administrator_y.

Happy blogging to the members, and happy reading to the readers !!

No comments: