Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Opening Toast

Welcome to Protocols....

First, I want to thank to Chetan for executing this Idea and want to congratulate to all my team-mates, finally we have started a long Journey with a small Step...

Hi, I am Aniket Lakade.

I am from a small town called Walchandnagar (Pune district), but persisted in Pune from last 6-7 years. I have completed my graduation (2006) in Information Technology Engineering from Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT), Pune.

I started my professional life with Persistent Systems (PSPL). Currently, I am working on a Data-ware house project. Mainly I deals with Planner & Optimizer area for the project from Netezza.

Besides this, I also have an interest in systems area. I usually play-around with Windows Device driver stuff.

Thats all Milord :-)

No comments: